Team Planner V1 Now Available
The Gracidea Team Planner is now available for use! It can be accessed here and is currently available to use for any mainline Pokémon game.
The Team Planner is built to help users plan out a team based on the available Pokémon in the region of the game they are planning. Based on the user's preferences, they can choose to only select from native Pokémon (if they want to only use new Pokémon in that game). Selecting the 'Prevent Type Overlap' button will automatically filter out Pokémon that share a type with any team members you have already selected - helpful for players that like to construct a team with varied types.
A number of improvements are planned for the Team Planner, including:
- Save/load team functionality
- Share team functionality
- Ensure HM coverage for a region
- Check team weaknesses/strengths based on types
- Version exclusive Pokémon filtering
- 'Timeline View' showing Pokémon available in the game based on how early they become available to the player (using location data etc.)
- Indicators for when a Pokémon requires a trade to evolve
If you spot an issue with the Team Builder or would like to request a feature for it, please raise an issue on Gracidea's GitHub repo. Thank you!